This week we continued the upgrade of our devices to the new operating systems. The biggest learning experience this week is the number of older devices and attempting to install our Image on them. These computers are on the bare minimum of requirements that are needed to run the OS. I found that some of these devices would not allow our encryption process to function after newly installing our image. Instead. I learned that the some of these cases the remedy was to install the latest BIOS update from the manufacturer. After doing so the encryption program could be enabled. In some cases the machines we were working on had BIOS versions that were ten or more versions behind.

My rating this week would be a 5 out of 5. This is due to the progress in our project and the fact that I’m treated like a true employee not just an intern.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *