This course will provide a foundation in several facets of establishing and maintaining a website. This includes the latest advances in client side as well as server side technologies. The goal is to have students design, implement, and run advanced web applications. It will also cover in some
detail the protocols required for web development.
Credits: 3, prerequisites: CMPS 261, CMPS 262.
- Describe the different technologies involved in deploying web applications.
- Deploy server side technology to host web applications.
- Write both server and client side programs to implement web applications.
- Analyze user interfaces to improve usability.
- Web browser and server technologies
- Server side technologies
- Web applications
- User interfaces