Provides students with a wide array of programming languages and emphasizes strengths and weaknesses relative to a given problem. Students will work on a practical problem in a language of choice to gain real world experience.
Credits: 3, prerequisites: CMPS 261, CMPS 262.
- List programming languages.
- Describe tradeoffs between programming problems.
- Explain programming paradigms.
- Identify which language is particularly useful for a given problem.
- Design and implement programs in a given language.
- Programming languages
- Programming styles
- Programming paradigm tradeoffs
- Problem solving