In this course, students will learn how to develop applications for mobile devices. Mobile devices are more restricted in screen space but also have new opportunities such as built in GPS. This course requires completing a group project for a given mobile platform.
Credits: 3, prerequisites: CMPS 361.
- Write applications for mobile devices.
- Understand the specific design considerations for mobile devices.
- Utilize sensors only available on mobile devices.
- Create user interface designs for mobile devices.
- Mobile devices
- Tools for development on mobile devices
- Design considerations for mobile devices
- Application development