CMPS 364: NoSQL Databases
Learn about Single Page Application (SPA), also referenced as a thick client application. The presentation layer is offloaded to the browser, while the browser is responsible for rendering pages, navigation, and making API (Application Programming Interface) calls.
Overall learn about all of the responsiblities that the frontend is required to do to allow an application to function.
- Utilizing frontend frameworks
- Learning what a single page does
- Learn about Grunt, Gulp, Browserify, SAAS, and Handlebars
- Learn about Test-deiven development on the frontend
- Module 12 Readings: Chapter 12
- Module 12 Slides
- Module 12 Video Tutorials
- Module 12 Assignment
- Module 12 Lab
For Further Study
- Read this article on an example of a Single Page Application: https://www.sitepoint.com/single-page-app-without-framework