CMPS 364: NoSQL Databases
The controller has a primary job which is to act as an entity which stores the logic that makes all of the necessary decisions to properly render a response to the client.
This module you will learn how the utilization of retrieving and / or generating the data is necessary for a page to appear completely.
- Modifying the controllers so they generate a data model
- Understating the logic to support image uploads
- Updating the controllers to render dynamic HTML
- Using helpers for partials that generate statistics
- Module 7 Readings
- Module 7 Lab
- Module 7 Lecture
- Learn how to create a controller to interact with a view model