CMPS 364: NoSQL Databases
In the previous modules, the controllers we wrote for our application have been a basic. The primary job of a controller is to act as an entity which holds the logic that makes all of the necessary decisions to properly render a response to the client.
In this module, we will learn how to implement the logic for each of the controllers and how to display content from our View Model.
- Modifying the controllers so that they generate a data model and pass it to a view.
- Including logic to support uploading and saving image files.
- Updating the controllers to actually render dynamic HTML.
- Including helpers for the partials that generate the website statistics.
- Iterating on the User Interface to include improved usability via JQuery.
- Module 6 Readings: Chapter 6
- Module 6 Slides: Chapter 6
- Module 6 Assignment
- Module 6 Lab
For Further Study